Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WEDDING CAKE!!!!


I got to do this cake for my friends that got married a little later in the Fall... They were planning on decorating the venue with lots of red so I recommended a white fondant cake with orange Lily flowers and edible red ribbon. They said they were both chocolate maniacs so I made chocolate pound cake with layers of chocolate butter cream and ganache.

By the way, I was watching "Cake Boss" on tv the other night and the guy was driving me nuts saying fon-DON-t. It's not fon-DON-t, it's fon-DIN-t! grrrrr...hehehe

~Catie

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I thought Buddy from Cake Boss was pronouncing it wrong too, but my teacher said the proper "french" way is to say fon-don-t! Weird huh? I say it both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fondant

    ReplyDelete